Need Your Input

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Here's what I need:

I want each of you to weigh in on your level of frustration with all the bugs and in-game issues, and I want to start talking about fixes and solutions to the mess.

Let's try a scale of 1 to 10, with one being snuggling with your copy of NCAA 12 by the fire, and ten being the real possibility of chucking it out the window for distance.

Next, I'd like to ask for suggestions about what we can do to fix it. I'm open to any and all solutions right now, as the game seems to be getting crappier by the day.

Let's get proactive about this. Is there something we can do until they get all the bugs worked out, cuz I'm getting crazy pissed several times a week.

I'd say I'm about an 8.5 on the angry scale, and my solution was to start this thread and latch on to any good ideas I can find.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Wish i had some. To be honest my approach is out of sight out of mind. I know EA fucks us on the yearly now since 2k sports was ousted so the giant money hoarder could take over. So i just assume the product will suck and leave it at that and make my peace before i open it so whatever good comes out of it is a BIG positive. MY only enjoyment with this game is the group of men i play with. If it wasn't for TSO and these leagues i would of stopped buying Madden/NCAA 3 yrs ago. I know that was cold but that is 100% my real feelings

• Like Like x 1
  3. bdub

bdub Walk On

I would say I am at an 8. I understand it's pretty tough to make a game bug free. But so much of this is just them being lazy. There are so much stuff they said the patch would fix that they didn't even touch. Not to mention the freaking website is still in beta after 2 years!

As for what can we do about it? Nothing other than never buy their shitty game again.

4. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

My frustration and disappointment is high, but I'm not sure that my interest has changed. I haven't experienced anything that I can't work through. The Bowl Season disaster in my other OLD was rough, but we got through that. Hopefully, that has been fixed now. Allegedly is has, but who knows?

All the other stuff (for me) has been cosmetic. I can still enjoy the game without uploading highlights and with some other minor issues. I can also live with the dynasty site the way it is.

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'm maybe a 4?

It's about the community to me. Although I like my $70 to go towards something that works well, I'm a bit more forgiving than most I guess.

I haven't encountered the problems anyone has had so far. But then again, I haven't played that much and I don't use things like the custom playbooks or run no huddle unless it's needed.

I say stick it out. We've paid our money an we are stuck. The real season has just started so its not like we don't have time.

The group here is solid enough to where we shouldn't have any problems weathering the storm assuming everyone stays positive and just vents from time to time.

Just need to keep the community in mind and the fact that theres no getting our $ back for the game now... So might as well see how things shake out.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Just so you guys know:

No huddle is broken. If you need it, you will only have a single formation to choose from. It's whatever formation is at the top of your first page. Try hitting triangle after a play. You'll see.

When the CPU goes no huddle, you will only have a single formation to choose from on defense - whichever formation is at the top of that page's list. This will affect all of us in a big way.

Formation subs no longer work. I haven't tried this one yet, but I hear it's freezing people up and/or just not allowing the subs.

On many plays, a defender in the secondary simply stands still - usually on the sidelines. I ran right through the guy on a speed option, which I was testing.

Play the game a bit and see what they did. It's awful. Can we delete the patch?

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think EA is going to have to release something soon. Game is unplayable right now.

8. bdub

bdub Walk On

So do we keep playing or put a hold on the dynasty?

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Depends on what you guys want. I'm looking for direction here.

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

I say we hold until Monday to see if EA gives us a time frame on another patch.

11. Big D

Big D Walk On

My frustration level is at about a 7.

Even with that, I know nothing will kill the league faster than a long hiatus. If we start taking a few weeks off....we will be toast IMO. It's either plus through the mess as a group and try to still enjoy this league together, or sell our copies and cut our losses. I don't see an in between.

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think I agree, but I think an ETA on a fix is worth waiting for. When we get something from EA about this mess, we'll have an idea what to do next.

13. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Who is to say the next patch fixes it......you do remember we are dealing with EA Sports right ? ;)

14. Goose

Goose Walk On

I keep getting Transfer Failed, the Dynasty Wire is currently unavailable.

15. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

So is everyone just going to turn this thing in and move on to Madden in The League with me, Goose, and Big D?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Big D

Big D Walk On

We still have openings :)

17. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Lol

18. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Are the Dolphins available? ;-)

19. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Didn't want to do this, but might as well see if any more of you fools would like to jump in to The League with a few of us others...

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ps3-madden-online-franchise-openings.62820/

Goose, myself and Big D are in it... Would nice to get some of you guys on board over there too in order to give a good foundation to work from.

Any interest?

Brogowicz
    bdub
    Archie Griffin
    egofailure
    carolinaeasy

I believe JCA is in AGS already...

20. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Bamagrad took them... You may be able to coax him out of them though... Interested?

21. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Doubtful, bama is a hard core fan

22. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Are my steelers available?

23. bdub

bdub Walk On

Madden comes with a whole set of problems to deal with so I think I will pass.

24. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Sorry nope... Packers are though!

25. DC

DC Shake n Bake

It seems like these issues are going to gold up dynasties for even longer!

We are going to lose anywhere from a week to 2 months of game time waiting on more fixes. It's starting to seem not worth it