Needing your help

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Needing your help

We have touched on the idea that we could delegate responsibilities to all users in the dynasty so that it would be a combined effort from us all to make this dynasty excel. I have copied a list from the SoCo dynasty contribution thread so that we could get some ideas of things to do. This will help all of us stay tuned into the dynasty and will help relieve some of the pressure off of me.

Let me know what you think and if there is something that you would like to volunteer for or a section on here that could be tweaked for your liking. This has to be a group effort. And like i said these are just a basic platform of ideas, so if you have a better idea for a section etc let please discuss it.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    User Content Expectations
    dubb40 Press Conferences User Will Interview User Coaches Bi-Weekly
    distrktFIVE Top Recruiting Classes User Recruits Will Be Broken Down Weekly. User will include team breakdowns, class ranking, and top recruit.
    Tiger171 Season Preview User Will Construct A Season Review For All User Teams At Beginning of Every Season
    sabo911 Dynasty News User Will Provide General News From The Dynasty ; Weekly - Bi-Weekly
    OnIowa Conference Updates User Will Provide Conference Race Updates Weekly
    bdubb Player of the Week User Will Provide His Choice For POW Weekly
    User vs. User Previews User Will Preview All User vs. User Games
    sabo911/dubb40/distrktFIVE Tech Crew Users Will Be Responsible For Dynasty Related Audio, Photos, Videos
    Tiger171 All-Dynasty Team User Will Keep Track Of The All-Dynasty Team and Gather Member Votes For The Team
    Historian User Will Keep Track Of Yearly Records To Be Maintained
    trustandfall Game of the Week User Will Chose One Game Of The Week
    ChaoticUT Stat Leaders User Will Provide Top 3 User Contolled Stat Leaders

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol this is going to require some thought! i'll get back to this topic when i get home(y)

3. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

I'll handle the recruiting aspect. Should we start now?

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

I'll handle the player of the week.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Like i said guys this is just a base set of ideas for us to use. Things can be modified and changed to our liking. I want us to have fun with this and dont want it to be something we dread doing

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Ill do All-Conference Player of the Year for Defense and Offense. Like keep a running tally so to speak of the top 3-5 on each side of the ball for each conference. Then we can have a league vote before the Bowl Games

7. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

i'll do the conference updates

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks guys for wanting to participate. I will make adjustments to the table when i get home. If u guys see something that should be changed/ modified/ remeved please let me know. Another thing im goin to get going is yearly user dynasty awards. So if u guys got some ideas on what categories there should be let me know.

9. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I'd like to do the Game of the Week.. I think that's alot of fun.

10. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

I'll do the press conferences.

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I updated the chart above. We need to come up with some more ideas for content so that everyone can pull their weight and pitch in. So lets start brainstorming.
    On a side note campus previews and user vs. user previews can be replaced with something more needed.

Oh and distrktFIVE i took the liberty of adding you to the Tech Crew with me and dubb40:D

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Bump

13. bdub

bdub Walk On

Do we want the player of the week to come from only player controlled teams or from the CPU teams as well?

14. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

id say from a user controlled team but thats just me

15. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Agree, when do you want me to start doing GotW? am I just picking the game, or doing a pre-game write up?

16. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Spent a lot of time last night and knocked out the Whos Who! Go check it out!

17. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Bro u can start whenever you want. These assignments are your areas feel free to take it any direction u feel is best, cause it's ur area and ur in charge. GREAT WORK SO FAR EVERYONE

18. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I guess going into Week 12 I'll start doing game of the week. I'll choose the game of the week and do a pre-game write up? Any other suggestions or ideas for it?

19. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Trust : sorry overlooked ur msg. Yea you'll be in charge of picking the game of the week and doin the write up for it. Starting week 12 its urs.

Ps...im always on AIM since it's on my phone if anyone needs to contact me.