1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Netflix not working

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by ConiglioSG, Feb 25, 2013.

1. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I have a new computer and I have been all night trying to get Netflix working. I have tried all the stupid things Ive found on Google. And it just not working!!! From the browser it freezes when reaching 98% and from the Windows 8 APP tells me that theres a DRM problem.

Deleting the stupid file inside of the PlayReady folder, doesn't work. Did it so many times and nothing, it comes back and nothing else happens.

I have installed Silverlight 3, 5.1... used the Microsoft fix to clean Silverlight and other things! I just don't know what to dooooooooooooo! I am getting frustrated with this. A few days ago I had the same problem, I struggled with it for a while and then suddenly by using Netflix with the desktop internet explorer fixed it. This time, nothing.

Any computer experts, or Netflix experts out there?!! Google is not helping :/

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  2. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

Believe it or not... had to reinstall windows just to get this crap working :/.