1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Nevada Nightmare

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Aug 30, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Nevada Nightmare

:D

Got stomped by Illinois 35-7 in the first game of the season, full-detailed write-up later tonight. Anyways, I decided to start my true freshman qb who is rated 63 (LOL). Long story short, he completed 5 of his first 11 passes...then went 2 for 16 the rest of the way. These passes were so agonizingly bad that I wanted to smash my face through the tv at times(y)

It's going to be a long season in Reno folks. A lonnnnnng season(y)

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Gotta love rebuilding.

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

I feel your pain, my QB is only 68. Very very frustrating to have a wide open wr only to have your QB throw it 10 yards in away from him.

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I could put in my original starter, but he is only rated 65 lol. I figured I might as well play the freshman and give him experience. But yeah, passes sailing out of bounce, me looking right and the qb throwing left...awesome(y)