Never to early for some big games.

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by xxkimura, Mar 9, 2014.

1. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Week 7 - Division rivalry week
    [​IMG]

Big time game of the NFC North title, it's the first of their meetings and will give us a good idea of who is a contender and who is a pretender. Bobjr has looked good since the halfway point of last season when he went on a tear and almost grabbed a playoff spot. That good play and roll over into the 2017 on the shoulders of the 4th best passing attack and 5th ranked total offense. GTG takes a different approach, his passing is leaps and bounds better then it was last season but he is still only giving up a stingy 57 YPG on the ground, ranking him 2nd in the league. No word yet on if the Bears top CBs will be back for the game, but someone will need to step up to the man leading the NFL in receptions, Glenn Fields. Vikings take this game 27-17
    [​IMG]
    The texans can really move the ball gaining almost 400 YPG (394), sacking the QB seems to be their other strong point getting over 4 a game. One thing hurting them is their INTs, Ryan Tannehill has already thrown 10 INTs in just 4 games. This matchup may work in his favor though as the Jaguars are bottom 10 in the league in take always. That hasn't stopped hit from leading the Divison, what he lacks in the turnover department he makes up for by having strong while not elite stats in all other aspects of the game. Jaguars capitalize on Tannehills mistakes and win 28-24

[​IMG]
    The regular season champs are at it again, going undefeated in user games so far this season. I wouldn't fault you for calling the Fins the luckiest team in the league, having already gained possession off of 8 lost fumbles at this point of the season. Defense and running the ball are MG's MO and he hasn't gone away from that this year, Cameron Wake leads the NFL with 7 sacks will Lamar Miller is 2nd in rushing yards. Who knows what to think about this Bills team, a couple seasons ago they were representing the Bills in the SB, a few years later they are tanking in the middle of the pack. Bills have found their stride passing for 280 yards per game, but the absence of Mario seems to have taken it's tool on the pressure department, they only have 6 sacks in 5 games and are begging for some help. MG takes this in a trash talking battle, 24-17

Week 8 - NFC leaders
    [​IMG]
    2 big games in 2 weeks for GTG, he struggled against the big guns last season and Capp was no exception putting a beating on the Bears. GTG looks to redeem himself with his new pass happy attack, but this may be the wrong team to try that strategy against. Capp has struggled at time this season, but he still gets to the QB 18 sacks (5th NFL) and causes INTs 18 (2nd NFL). I expect a high scoring game because of high amounts of turnovers, Capp comes out on top 31-27
    [​IMG]
    ATL sees the Rams as the biggest threat to the second wild card spot if they let their divisional lead slip away, the Rams always keep the WC as a backup plan playing in the same division as Mr. Frisk. The Falcons are made to stop the run ranking first in the NFL in rush defense and total defense. The Rams are no slouch either leading the league in pass defense while being second in total defense and third and rushing defense. What makes London even scarier is they lead the league in turnover having 24 take aways already, that's 1 away from 5 a game! Falcons will look to continue protecting the ball with only 2 INTs this season. Key players will be Julio Jones and Chris Givens, both near the top of the leaders board on receiving yards the last few seasons. Bad omen to predict my own game, so GL Mustang I hope Locker gets hurt week 7

• Like Like x 9
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I'd be thrilled to win just one of those 2 games.

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Of course the Falcons are 1st in the league against the rush , they played the Oilers twice already lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Panthers actually hurt my average lol, Cam rushing for 30.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great stuff kimura