New 360 league "The Cradle" looking for members.

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ociu, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

New 360 league "The Cradle" looking for members.

[​IMG]
    Hey guys!

I'm ociu and I'm the commish for a new 360 online MAC and CUSA dynasty called the Cradle. We're a MAC and CUSA dynasty that introduces an innovative Coaching Carousel system, the Cradle Buzz System, that rewards the best players, best sports, and most active users with better coaching jobs. The MAC and the CUSA house some of College Football's rising star coaches (the reason for our namesake, the Cradle, is that Miami (OH) and the MAC are often called the Cradle of Coaches), so it only makes sense that we'd have a system like this.

We're actively looking for members who are involved and plan on sticking with us for the long haul to build their legacy as the best coaches in the country.

Check out our forum on the Dynasty Hub or PM me if you're interested further. We've got quite a few openings, so if you get back to me quickly, you'll have your pick of the league's finest.

Update:

As it stands right now, we only have 2 spots each remaining in the MAC East and CUSA East, but only have 1 spot each remaining in the MAC West and CUSA West. If you're wanting a spot, let me know by PM ASAP as the spots are going very quickly!

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

This is a NCAA 11 dynasty? Looks pretty sweet man

3. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Yeah, it's a 2011 dynasty. I'd be open to getting some games going over the next month to get people familiar with eachother, but it's being started officially for 2011.

I know there are some great guys on this site, so I feel confident we'll have a good roster. Hov, if you or anyone you know might be interested, be sure to direct them my way. We're looking for some solid players to make this one that'll last for a while.