New additions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

New additions

Alright guys....we have 2 spots to fill. BrunoMG never responded to my PM nor the league check in. Also, G-Unit also let me know that although he will be helping out here and monitoring the league, that he willnot have time to play any games with us...what a loser :mad: That being said, TCU and Hawaii are now back on the board and there for the taking. If, you do not want either of those teams, you can choose from a WAC or a MWC team.

First 2 on the waiting list
    einstein313
    capp34

You guys can select one of the remaining teams. Keep in mind, that if you are allowed to be in only 1 other league here on TF besides Training Day. If you are already in 2 or more, please let me know so that we can move on down the list and get the next person. Activity, although has been low lately on my part, will be increased as soon as the new season starts. If you cannot handle the load, then you will also be replaced.

Good luck to both of you! First come, first serve.

2. wreck'em

wreck'em Walk On

Welcome, einstein and capp. Let's get this show on the road!

3. runthepound

These guys have until noon tomorrow to accept their invites. After that, we will move on to the next guys on the waiting list.

4. runthepound

thread locked.....einstein and capp34 missed the boat this time around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.