New App joseph201105

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by joseph201105, Jan 12, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

New App joseph201105

Name: Joe
    Gamertag: Psn joseph201105
    Email:Joseph201105@gmail.com
    AIM:Joseph201105
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability:Afternoons have school and work in mornings
    Favorite Teams: Raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Dritch member of tradition

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yea I play in one other league Pastapadre The gridiron for madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since Sega G and online since xbox live

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like sports games and I am not very good just wanna have fun

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like it the style of game with people that are not trying to just win but play fair and sim is amazing instead of being frustrated by the same 5 plays all game

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a graduate student at the University of Chapman in So California I am studying to become a PT

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Have not really looked around yet

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Joe- Thanks for filling out an app.. Are you looking to just join a Madden league, or are you interested in NCAA as well?

3. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

I dont have the game but for the last 4 years I have only played NCAA until online madden came out and my friends made a big deal about it.