New Approach to Team Previews

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by Brandon S., Sep 1, 2012.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

For those who dont spend time checking out other leagues, and i do recommend any premier members check out the premier league content, the TMFL had a very cool idea for team previews. Besides the traditional "Here is my teams strengths, weaknesses, star players, and this is why im going to go 19-0", the TMFL is doing cross conference team previews and you get to see a more realistic, unbias approach to how your friends (and i do mean friends, if you run in the same league as i and dont quit after a few weeks, you are my friend) think your team will do this year.

TMFL Format -

AFC West previews NFC West
    AFC East previews NFC East
    AFC North previews NFC North
    AFC South previews NFC South

and vice versa.

Figured this would give us something to do until we start up and some content to talk about. Worse comes to worst and this doesn't work well, we all still get some laughs and giggles of the NFC West previews ;)

2. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

With people not knowing even about their own team to start with we wanted to give them a team preview of their own guys for the first year. After the first season this is the format of doing a cross conference preview, it may not necessarily be East to East West to West, but it will be something like it. Like the forward thinking, Radar and myself have already discussed it and have a plan for this in the future.

As I said I have a lot of ideas that I want for the league it just depends on the league. Keep the ideas coming tho (y)

4. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

Seems like a cool idea....how do u feel about my powerhouse colts??? Lol

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

You'll be surprised how good the Colts are I've played a few games with them and they are actually pretty solid.

6. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

We shall see in good time.

7. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

While I appreciate the suggestion, please come to me or kdp with anyone suggest before posting content like this, especially since RS already has a team preview page. I have experienced the depth in content that premier leagues require. I fully intent to mix-up the team previews my goal for our first season is to have people know their team. Doing a team preview is a great initiative into that knowledge and-in-turn can create a sense of ownership/excitement. Again, I appreciate the interest and research.