1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Bears Owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CALi BUCC, Aug 10, 2010.

1. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

New Bears Owner

hey guys, new bears owner here. I've been running and playing madden leagues for the past 6 years on ps2. Now I'm making the jump to ps3 and luckily I found the best ps3 league to join. I usually access the forum and aim through my iPhone so I might be a bit slow on aim. I'm 26 years old and live in los angeles. Big time bucs fan, I actually flew out to Tampa last season. Ok I hate typing on the iPhone so this is it for now.

Aim: Cali bucc
    Email: calibucc@aol.com

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

That's why I can't add you, because it's on your phone. Add me when you get a chance bud. Welcome to the league.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Welcome, fins fan here, a florida native?

4. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

funny you ask if I'm from Florida, being a buc fan in west coast I get that a lot. Nah, always lived in LA, I played high school football (fs) so I've always being defensive minded and the bucs were the best D when I started following the NFL so it was love at first sight.