1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Bengals Owner

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bjbdahitman, Sep 21, 2011.

1. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

Hello everyone, my name is B.J. Brown, I live in St. Joseph, MO. I am 25 years old and am married with two children. I love sports, my favorite teams are the KC Chiefs, MU Tigers, KC Royals, and OKC Thunder. I play competitive softball, and love to play basketball, and pretty much any other sport. I'm glad to be a part of the league and hopefully I can contribute to this experience. I love to play Madden and about any other sporting games. Thanks everyone and good luck.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome BJ.

Please post your name and general contact info as per the directions in the joining thread.

bjbdahitman

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Welcome. Once this train gets rollin, when you feel like kicking the crap outta my Browns? We play week one.

4. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Welcome to the league.

5. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

sorry my contact info is brentonjbrown16@yahoo.com or you can just message me on the console my gamertag is bjb da hitman.

6. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Welcome and Go Chiefs.... or I should say... Suck for Luck!