New Board Member: BadaBing319

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Oct 29, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey guys, appreciate the offer to join the board. I've loved my time in this league and am motivated to help in any way I can. I will be giving up my TMFL responsibilities after season 1 to commit full-time to helping here.

Just so you know, my work schedule goes in cycles. I am a high school baseball coach and coach a U-16 select team in the summer. I also give hitting lessons in the winter - all that is on top of my day job. My down time is August - February, when I'm not on the field every day. Lessons started this week, but they don't consume much of my time - just 8-10 hours a week. I will say that when March hits, I will be a quite a bit more busy and probably not able to contribute *as much*. I'll still be able to participate on the board and in the league - just wanted to give you a heads up that I may not be around as much from March - July.

I will get going on my new responsibilities ASAP. Thanks again for having me here...

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

No doubt you will be an awesome addition here.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

absolutely. best move since getting frisk in here!

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Welcome bro you will be great. I would like to pick your brain on baseball one day also I give winter instructions here in NJ at the Jack Cust baseball academy and coach American Legion ball.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

What's with all the baseball guys around here? LOL

Seriously, though, good to have you here, Bada. If you got any questions, ask a board member. Or me as the official unofficial SuperOwner. Part board, part owner, but sits in the veil between. lol