New Board Member: saintsdave75

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Sep 29, 2010.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

New Board Member: saintsdave75

Glad to be on the board. I just got access today and looking to get started. As I understand it, I believethese are my official duties:

(Free Agency Ast, Cap Book Ast, Trade Committee) - SD is committing to helping Dunn with season and offseason Free Agency. He will be overseen and even directed by Dunn on what needs to be done. SD is also be committing to helping the Cap Book Rep with keeping track of team management threads and updating of cap book. SD will be directed by the Cap book rep (Wajy). SD is on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.

I'm also trying to figure out who all is on the board. From what I can tell:
    nate, jeremy, sdunlap, claven, djdunn, wajomatik, winuvas, frisk, bruce (based on the moderator list at the bottom)

Some other important things: I usually work until 3pm central M-F. While at work I can usually have computer access and will be on the forums and aim (work is boring). At night and on weekends, I'm usually around the computer too. During the week (work nights), I'm usually available until 11pm central.

The easiest qucikest way to contact me is through email, which goes staright to my phone at sd752001@aol.com but I'm on the TF forums a lot, so I should get a pm from here rather quickly. If need be, I can be texted or called at 504-250-3775, but I usually never answer my phone as I always have the ringer turned off, but I will always see a missed call or message.

I'm pretty excited to be here and working with you guys.(y)

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Glad to have you, man. After all this time I think you deserve some love.

Enjoy and I can help make this process easier for you, you know where you can find me. :)

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Welcome aboard brother!!