New Browns Owner - GABeastMode

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

New Browns Owner - GABeastMode

Welcome GA to the league. He will be here to introduce himself soon.

2. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Thanks to all and I really appreciate the opportunity. I posted my info in we are OMFL thread thanks again.

*currently no pics*

1. Full Name: Tray Patterson

2. Team you own in the OMFL: Browns

3. Cell phone number (for easier contact): (850) 221-8042 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (850) 221-8042 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

4. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages? , none

5. Days/times you are most available: Usually best time is Friday and Saturday as I'm off. I also work nights so usually before 2pm Pacific.

------------------------

6. If only ONE of your favorite teams could win a championship this next year, who would it be and why? Payton Manning, because hes the man with those lethal threat on offense.

7. What are some location on while vacationing? Which are your favorite? Germany, my parents are active duty so we travel alot but I enjoyed Germany so we never really like vacations.

8. In five years from today, where will you be and what will you be doing? Finish my enlistment in the Navy if not stay in for the long haul and also finish my B.A degree in Computer Technology

9. What is your 'Madden Philosophy'.....in other words in the simplest terms possible, what's the way to win in this game? I think strong defense i feel pretty comfortable scoring with anybody. I like speed on the field and time controll I say. Speed backs and tall recievers.

10. What are your vices or just plain bad habits? Spades and dominos also drink occasionally.

-------------------------

Time for some word OMFL word association. Type the ONE word that comes to mind for each of these things.

11. OMFL: Chance
    12. 2 time Champion Jeremy:Wow
    13. Cheese: Fair
    14. Sim: Cool
    15. Draft: Weekends
    16. Madden 11: Hype
    17. Defense: Speed
    18. Offense: Time
    19. Kickers: Ok
    20. OMFL Bowl 3: Browns

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca