New Bug Found

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by JAS19ILLINI, Jul 13, 2012.

1. JAS19ILLINI

JAS19ILLINI Walk On

Well, time to add to the growing bug list for this game. Yesterday while scouting a 76 overall player my game froze (as scouting was taking place/numbers being revealed). So i loaded it back up and went into recruiting and this is what i found:

1) The 50 min i allocated to scout the guy was gone, but his skills page showed that i HAD NOT scouted him.

2) This is even better. His overall dropped to a 0. The top of the screen read: 0 (-76).

Idk whats gonna happen once the dynasty gets advanced, whether his overall will change back to normal or what. Prob wont know until Sunday, but this is the first ive heard of this issue so i figured id post it.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I've seen this one.

3. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

I also found a weird bug last night while I was doing Week 1 recruiting. I had the recruits sorted by interest, and I called/scouted the first 3 with no problem. But when I went to change their rank on my targeted prospects list, the first two worked fine but the third one dropped to the bottom of the list. The rank changed to #3 but the interest level went to N/A (from 1st or 2nd) and I was no longer on the list. Hopefully it will fix itself when the dynasty is progressed.

4. JAS19ILLINI

JAS19ILLINI Walk On

Ive had this problem too. Occasionally when i moved guys around on my recruit board their interest changes to N/A.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've seen this.
    • Reordering the guys on your list always changes their interest to NA (or at least for guys that you had to break into their top 10).
    • If you're one of the top 3 (as shown from your list in the upper right hand corner) your school won't be there anymore.
    • Despite being removed from the list of top 3 teams, if you push "Y" for more info your team is frequently still on his list of top 10 (even as #2 or #3 if that's where you were) but sometimes you're not.
    It appears to be a display bug because once you advance your team is back on his list right where you should be so it's not like you're losing interest or anything.

6. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Is there anyway to find out if this reordering thing is a dynamic of recruiting ? Like if the guy finds you're interest in him drops so does his? I've noticed this then decided to go for priority first so I didn't have to reorder, and I haven'y dealt with it again, even though the guys on the bottom of the list are now more interested.

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

The bug happens by simply reordering. It doesn't matter if you move a guy from #1 -> #35 or from #35 -> #1.

8. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Yeah ?!? ... Since I've noticed it I haven't done it, but the guys at the bottom of my list are often hella interested in Arkansas .... I'm resisting

9. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

The online recruting is a little buggy. The hours will periodically just disappear for no reason and I will have to reload or change screens on the Hub until my hours come back. So far I haven't actaully lost any permanently but I'm a littly sketchy about using the web recruiting now.