New Chiefs Owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 14, 2009.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

New Chiefs Owner

Just wanna introduce myself to all. Really appreciate being allowed to participate in this league. I have a huge task in front of me (video gaming football gods hate me, lol) in trying to rebuild this Chiefs team. If the previous owner reads this can you please lend me an idea of what you were trying to do with this team, thanks.

Name- Ray
    PSN- JerzeyReign
    email: flamezdotjerzey@yahoo.com
    IM- don't currently use one but my wife uses yahoo so more than likely I will to
    Availability- I'm on the west coast so anything after 6 weekdays. Anytime on the weekends just shoot me a message.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I got no problem with telling you what I was thinking. I was going for a young potential laden team. I was playing a 3-4 attacking defense and grabbed defensive personnel to get it done. Defense is okay but the offense is...offensive. Oline is bad but has some decent players next year (Lydon Murtha at LT is actually not bad, Brendan Albert, and you got a few vets that I was not starting that you may consider playing that are better). I played a west coast style offense and it worked well. Play Quentin Lawrence by the way - guy only is 51 overall but as slot receiver plays much bigger than that. Bowe is awesome. Start Collins because Alex Smith was okay but inconsistent for me. Anything else I can possibly give advice on let me know.

3. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

whatever you told him worked he got the W 17-15

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's fine. I was just trying to get an idea of what you were trying to do before I set myself back even more. I'm fine, I appreciate you explaining that. I tried to keep up with the roster changes but their were so many of them, lol. And if you want Earnest Grahm (sp?) back he's yours, lol.

Maij, I only won because you had no idea of how I played. But what you seen is what I'm about, lol. Run the ball and play defense.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

You RAN the ball? How the HELL did you do that? I could NEVER get those jerks to RUN BLOCK. Jamaal Charles though is pretty good, just can't run over people. I got Lex Hilliard off the scrap heap cause I hate Earnest Graham too. That was a bad signing. lol

You also have a lot of OLB that can play DE pretty decent. They are just smallish if you stick with 3-4. If you play 4-3 though...could be nasty moving Vanden Bosch and Jackson inside with Johnston and Hali outside. And all your corners are young and can cover pretty well.

When I had them I was 1-9. So far you're 1-0. Glad I don't play you. Cause if you can win with that team....you're scary.