*** New Co-Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jdrhammer, Feb 27, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

*** New Co-Commish

I've asked itsnotagame to help me out with some of my duties as commish. He graciously accepted and I'm glad he did. No need to panic because there will be no drastic changes. I'm getting a little burnt out from organizing everything and he's willing to help take a little of the load off my plate.

He's been with us from the beginning when we started the NCAA 2009 OD and never waivered. He's been extremely commited to building this OD and has been a great "teammate" throughout this time. I have no worries about him or the role he plays. He's earned my complete trust. I'll still answer any questions and/or complaints/concerns but he's available as well. We'll work together and with you all like I've always believed in doing. I'm not going anywhere but I would like to let-go just a little for personal reasons.

With my 12 wk-old son growing, I need to have a little extra time around the house. I just started p90X this past week so I have to make a commitment to getting back in shape as well. I've ballooned up to 252 over the past two years and just don't feel as healthy. 252 feels like a lot, even on a 6'6" frame.

Like I said, I'll still be around for anything you need and will continue to do all I can. I'll be travelling for business a little as well and this will give us better options for keeping on-keeping on, so to speak. I couldn't ask for a better group of guys or OD. Thanks to all who have made this great. I haven't said it enough but you guys are the best and you're the reason this is so great.