New Co-Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 5, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

New Co-Commish

I'm happy to announce that TotalWreckage (or TWrecks for short) has agreed to help run the league with me. I know he is new to the TFC, but honestly, he has been around for ever. He was one of the original guys in the Tradition 1 back when we were still posting on Maddenmania. He also has been involved in leagues with Ryno dating back to when they were run on the PC. He was forced to drop out of TT1 due to his Xbox crapping out him, but he is fully commited to the TFC and will be in the Madden league as well, so even if his Xbox goes, he said he plans on replacing it. And above all else, he's a really good guy and a real asset to the league due in large part to his personality which should really spark some rivalries and discussion, 2 things key to a fight league.

Shaun was going to help out, but due to some personal responisibilites, he had to decline.

Totally understandable, but truthfully, this thing is alot of work that I thought and honestly, we've only really just scratched the surface. Ryno set up a beautiful website for us that has basically gone to waste up to this point since I haven't had the time to learn how to update it.

So for the time being, TWrecks is going to be our technical guy. Once him and Ryno sit down and work out the kinks, expect him to update it regularly and post updates. We won't just have text anymore to see fighter rankings and champions and the such.

After (and during) that getting set up, he is also going to be helping me out on the creative side. Coming up with story lines and interesting ideas to really add to the league. I have a bunch of ideas, but without a website, I didn't know how well they would come off. Now that we're going to have that up and running, expect some cool features that I will be contacting certain guys about to really make this feel like a true MMA organization.

He might be the best fighter in the league. He is certainly the most confident and sarcastic. And now he will have mod abilities and be a co-commish. We're all in trouble!

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    I am glad to see you found someone to help.:)

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

if/when you have more time man, you're more than elcome to jump back on board. the more help the better. we can all take a weight clas or 2

4. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

thanks Juggs. My goal is to try and provide some nice features. You guys will have to be patient with me because I am not the most technically savy person, but I will try my best, and I will do my best to keep updates coming daily. Everyone always has good ideas so if you have any ideas and want to shoot me a PM I can try my best to implement them, but I dont want to make promises sometimes, some ideas just arent feasible.

I will be talking with Juggs and Ryno a lot and we will be trying to bring you guys something special. I know Juggs and Ryno are very creative, so a lot of fun stuff should come your way. My goal is to help Juggs out as much as he wants to. I wouldnt have signed up if I wasnt commited. It is a lot easier to play this game than it is to fit a full football Game in. But if Rynos starting a Madden league well I may just buy a new box anyway.

Btw I am a smart ass, and sarcastic and we will have fun. I will encourage participation and trust me the game will be 1000 times better the more we help each other get better at is as a community. I have played this game for a lot of hours, I played the demo probably more than I have played any other game in my life with the exception of Madden. I also encourage everyone to post there schedules to help Juggs with possible matchups, it may make it easier on him if he knows someone daily schedule.

Also since people have two fighters even three participation will need to amp up becasue tht is half as many members as there potentially could be and thats not to say thats good or bad, but since it is in half the people that are privileged to be a member should amp up there participation, whether it be coming up with ideas, writing a nice post fight writeup, giving tips to community members, or if you stumble upoin something interesting. I am going to be getting a headset soon, so if anyone ever wants to spar I will share all the info I have accumulated, not to say I know eveyrthing but if you ever want help with your fight game im here for you guys.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

quit dodgin me ric flair...

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome back Twrecks and welcome to part of the TF management team.

I think your charismatic posts will bring a lot here.

And as to your comment about the league being half full, I don't think there has been any advertising for this league outside of Ryno's original post at OS when we started it up. I'm sure this is what a lot of people are looking for, they just haven't found it.