1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Coach: Ajtev21

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, May 18, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Everyone welcome our new coach, Ajtev21. Welcome to the league man, good luck. See you Thursday for the 2014 Offseason.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Busy day for Overdrive..... Welcome to the league. What team are you looking to run with?

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I have seen for a while that you guys were running thin on members. Hopefully this league will fill back up. +1 to you Clay for staying on board and keeping this rolling, a lot of other guys would have bailed along time ago

4. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

Thanks guys, looking forward to playing you guys. Looking to run with Michigan. Have not done one with them in a while and I'm a big fan. Got to one of their spring ball practices and it fired me up for 2011 season and the 2012 game

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Yeah, we've had sort of a revolving door here lately, but I kinda expected that with the time of year and all. We have a good core group though. Things are looking up for Overdrive today though.