1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Coach at Iowa

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kapono, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Hey guys, just joined the dynasty tonight after RMG just shut down. I know a couple of you guys from previous dynasties and am ready to try to compete with Iowa.

Looks like we have a decent roster with some fast younger QBs. Also, as far as my play style, I run Wyoming's playbook which is shotgun with 1 ace form, and I like to run with the QB a lot (lots of designed QB runs, read options, and some scrambles.) I'll probably get to know you all a little better this week, but as for me I'm an accounting major, sophomore, at Florida St. and 20 years old.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Welcome aboard Kapono, glad you are joining us!

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I was gonna give you crap for being the FNG, but Florida State is my 2nd favorite team so I'm gonna let it slide. I've got a couple buddies that went there. They came up to Oklahoma with me when FSU played at OU.

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah that was a really close game lol

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Like fuzzy said, welcome aboard Kapono . No homo, but you were definitely the guy I got along with most in RMG, so pretty darn stoked you're joining us here. You should fit right in.