1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Coach at Oregon in Slush Fund

Discussion in 'Slush Fund' started by Glen Cieske, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

carolinaeasy has taken over at Oregon, he is a TSO vet so don't make it easy on him :)

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Glen Cieske I don't expect anyone to do that! Although I played my first user game last night in another league and got it handed to me. I have to adjust to the new game after not playing in a TSO league for 2 years.

3. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

You got beat in Chompions? lol (im Wisconsin if you haven't figured that out). We use the same sliders here, good luck.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I got beat by Spayer pretty good. I am still getting used to playing again, I used to be pretty bad ass. Give me a little bit and you guys will have a quality opponent here. Besides his OSU team is loaded compared to my cpu built gamecocks, it will be a different story here.