New Coach at UVA!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 15, 2013.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

What's up fellas? Just picked up the new game and fell in love with the recruiting aspect and the new engine. I looked at joining a league but didn't want to start in a new member league as they have a 50/50 rate of survival. I know a couple of you guys from the site but don't think I have played anyone in SNB at NCAA. I have been a member since 09 and have played in several leagues this cycle I only plan on 1 league and fifa clubs so I will have plenty of time for game and adding to the forums. I can play almost every night after 10 eastern my email is matthew@thetigersvault.com text me at 502-303-6673 and my GT is MYCANE. The wahoo's look real good but I've been known to fuck things up in a hurry....

• Like Like x 3
  2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

We have played Kansas State vs Miami cant remember the LG

3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Oh man, if YoungC ever rejoins one of them is going to have to change their avatar... I remember being confused as hell because I followed you and him and never knew which one was online...

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

yeah truth I remember that
    roggie I will find some obscure cartoon from the 90's that you adored and use that as my avatar

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    But I was never that big on cartoons. I only watched a few, and none were really obscure. Lol

6. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Did you just imply that Dragon Ball Z is an "obscure" cartoon? Yep, your dynasty membership is now revoked...:p

• Like Like x 1
  7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

i'm 38 and missed out on the pokemon-dragon ball z anime stuff, my kids watch that crap.. I will say that adventure time and the regular show are quite funny

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Welcome man. Pumped we picked up a TSO vet and not some new member!