New Coach Canidate

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 15, 2009.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

New Coach Canidate

Hello I'm posting in this forum with interest in joining using the Texas Tech Red Raiders. I'm very interested, please tell me if this is in the wrong spot, and will post my information below. I'll be home in a couple hours if I'm accepted and able to join tonight. Thanks for the invite

Name- Ray
    PSN- JerzeyReign
    email: flamezdotjerzey@yahoo.com
    IM: Should be set up once I get home from work
    Availability: I'm on the West Coast right now so anytime after 6 my time. Weekends I'm free anytime unless otherwise noted.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

haha Hack has been trying to get you to join. Last time I talked with him he sent you a PM (Private Message). If you go to "user CP" look on the top right under "Welcome, (YOUR NAME). Click Private Messages.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah it was kind of my fault. Once I get the "we're full" message I kind of put that dynasty on the back burner as I search for another one. I went from not being able to find a dynasty for a month, to joining two NCAA dynasties and a Madden league in a week.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Thats the great thing about TF. Its not hard to find a spot. You just have to know the right people to talk to. Hack is a good start, not bad to be on his good side.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome aboard Ray! Glad you decided to join us.. We should be advancing to the next week this evening, so I will get that invite sent over to you on the advance.. (Which should be around 6 or 7 your time)

6. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Welcome, treat my Tigers nicely.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Tigers? Not a Tech follower so I'm lost already, lol. I know their called the Red Raiders is the Tigers name a student/fan nickname for them?

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully I can make some noise in the Big 12

8. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thievaryx is the Missouri Tigers in the Big XII North.. Im assuming that is what he meant by going easy on his Tigers..

The Texas Tech Red Raiders are a bunch of Tortilla Tossers..

[youtube]O-W4qhmJUoE[/youtube]

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LoL. When I'm done with Tech they won't be tossing tortillas or the football around as much. Power running coach, spread offense team. Let the rebuilding begin

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well let's hope you can be more focused on Tech than Hacks video....welcome to the league

11. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

I just played 'Tech one or two weeks back. They were one of the tougher CPU opponents I have played lately.

They were pretty stout up front on defense and even though they run the spread, they have a nice running game.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah but I'm a Michigan fan and just hate the spread. I like old school Big Ten Football. They performed well during my first game but that's just not my style.

13. Emmdotfrisk

You mean like the Iowa Hawkeyes current gameplan? :)