New Coach: droid43

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by droid43, Jun 28, 2013.

1. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Hey guys, I am Andrew or as I'm more commonly referred to as by everyone on xbox, Droid. I am excited to be a part of this dynasty because of the depth and detail for content that is provided by all users. I love going the extra mile when posting because this only adds more depth and immersion to the dynasty.

I recently graduated from LSU this past December and started teaching elementary PE in January. I love my job and can't wait to start again in August. I will also be an assistant football coach and Head Tennis Coach at the high school down the road from my school. I love sports and they have been a part of my life since I was 5 years old playing tee ball. I started playing football in 8th grade and almost played for Louisiana Tech after high school. I am continuing my football career by playing in a flag football league and as I previously mentioned, a coach.

In August I will be getting married to an amazing girl who I have been with nearly 9 years (will be 9 on our wedding day). Brooklyn is an amazing, caring person and she loves me despite my sports obsession and provides great support in my life.

Video games came into the picture around the same time. I grew up with Sonic the hedgehog on Sega Genesis and have been hooked ever since. I first played NCAA 2004 after I received a gamecube for Christmas and can't get enough of virtual (or real) college football. I can't wait until we can get this dynasty started!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome to Overdrive!!! Glad to have you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome to the league. Congrats on holding your lady off for 9 years.

4. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Haha, I just couldn't fight her off anymore... ;)