NEW COACH-EGOFAILURE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 23, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

NEW COACH-EGOFAILURE

gna be taking over OLE MISS

[​IMG]

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Welcome. Good luck with the Rebels out in the SEC West. You should have some good competition down there.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

New Hire Has Rebels Rejoicing

There's one word that best describes new Rebels' head coach Paul David, Jr. according to Athletic Director, Pete Boone. "Fascinating. People want to hear him talk. And when he does, he speaks the truth." David backed up the AD's statements with his first press conference a short while ago, stating without pause, "I'm here to take Ole Miss to the next level. We've had a nice program here many years, but now it's time to make Nick Saban nervous."

Alabama, are you listening? When asked by a nearby reporter if he was a fan of Saban's, David responded firmly, "I'm a Dolphins fan. What do you think?" Ouch. But one can't help but wonder, is Paul's bite as devastating as his bark? Time will surely tell.

Stay tuned for more news coverage and fan reaction regarding the Rebels' new hire tomorrow morning!

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i may not own the SEC ...but i own the SEC west!!

5. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Nice write-up. Good way to start off in Oxford

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

hey man welcome weve got a great set of guys here and can already see youll fit in just fine. Ive seen the content you bring to Dad life and love it, once again welcome

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Welcome to the Gridiron Gladiator family!