New Coach - einstein313

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 11, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

New Coach - einstein313

We have a new coach joining the Cream of the Crop League.. Einstein will be taking over as the new head coach for the Ohio State Buckeyes..

Please help me welcome him to TF..

Good Luck on the remainder of the season man!!

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome aboard man.

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

welcome aboard, im lookin forward to ending the buckeye's undefeated season in a few weeks!

4. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

As a beloved LSU fan it pains me to have to take such a choke team to a national championship, but As all coaches must do i must take over at a lesser univerisity and build my rep up before i can take over a mighty power house such as LSU. By the way were can i get the artwork ya'll have as your signature

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

What a funny irony it is... that I'm a huge osu fan and i'm playing lsu in this dynasty lol. I'm playing for the oppurtunity for lsu to not get bent over again this season in the SEC. (y)

6. smace767

smace767 Walk On

As someone who has LSU gear in my closet, and been a fan since 86. Not my favorite team, Oklahoma is (which made the 2003 BCS game easy because it was win -win for me), but i can comment. I Lived in Louisiana, my son was born there, and he has a Louisiana SSN.

It bothers me when guys pop up and claim the last 5 years. LSU finished 11 of the last 20 years unranked in the final poll, including last year and the 4 years i lived there in the 90's.

I use to start my first franchise in every new NCAA game since 99 with LSU or Colorado and switch to the other school after 2 championships, then i would go to Oklahoma after the next team won 2 championships, and play with them until the next game. I stopped using LSU in ncaa 09(didnt own 08 or 07). Just too many people on the bandwagon now.

We do not need to make our team look bad by forgetting the history of the game or other teams. College football and LSU and Ohio St football did not begin in 2003.
    LSU has a long way to go to be a better program then Ohio St, historically.

But to keep it real, since 03 LSU has been better, and only FLA and USC can even be in the conversation.

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

welcome man. good luck this year.

8. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

I graduated from LSU in 08 and I was at both the 03 and 07 national championship

9. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

einstein and shadow,

since u both r huge fans of the opposite school, we could switch u guys after year 1 if u want. we could work out the details later but i think this would be reasonable

10. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm for staying with LSU atm... the recruiting class i'm building up is very good and playing in the SEC right now is pretty fun considering the competition week in and week out. We'll see if anything changes though i'm not one to be close-minded.

11. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

Thats fine with me if your interested in changing we could work something out to bad you cant actually trade players, I just hope your using trendon Holliday to his fullest potential.

12. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I usually play him at receiver and use charles scott at halfback. Holliday has the strength of a 7 year old girl but runs like an olympic sprinter, so he's good to spread the defense out. not so good though when trying to run between the tackles.

13. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

I like using LSU in a 3 back set fleXbox One or wishbone to power t stuff like that and then i use scott holliday and williams all at the same time