New Coach(es)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Jan 17, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I'll let him introduce himself when he feels up to it, but it's nice to add another vet to the league. Say hello once he gets a chance to stop by.

2. The Dude

Had to edit the thread. We picked up another member this afternoon.

Say hello to biggcoug65, who's going to take over at Washington State in the Pac12.

I expect mikedredd to pick up another Pac 12 team sometime this evening, though I don't think he's made a choice just yet.

Welcome guys. Nice to have you here. We're looking into some changes for next season, so make sure you hop into the discussions and let us know what you might want.

3. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Thanks for having me! I look forward to taking over my beloved Cougars and rising them back to the prominence they had when I played there! Take me to the Granddaddy of them all, The Rose Bowl (currently presented by Citi)

• Like Like x 4
  4. tbishop82

tbishop82 Walk On

Welcome biggcoug65

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

Welcome Coug, WSU, had a user our first year, hopefully they still have a little talent.?

6. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

The guy who was WSU the first couple years is actually a friend of mine I went to Wazzu with...i'll be ok with them whether or not they have talent. Also, just as an FYI to whoever reads this, when I took them over, they already had 13 hard commits with 12 seniors on the squad. So I deleted all the other guys on the recruiting board.

7. The Dude

And guys, don't forget to welcome UCanHateMeNow, who is taking over the Longhorns of Texas. It'll be nice to have that team back in the mix.

8. Thanks for having along guys and I look forward to our upcoming battles.