1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Coach Has Confidence: But Respect!!

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Chris Rouse, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

The Hurricanes Coach sent a text to cocky marine saying "The ACC is Mine". We are 4-1. we could have beat North Carolina but they are a good team and made some really big plays. They definitely shut down my run game, and some what of my pass game. I only had one person making big plays on offense. #85 had over 220 yards receiving and 3TDs. It was a good game and 3 lead changes. After the loss I still say the ACC is ours. Its coming down to 3 teams North Carolina, Florida State, and Miami. THE U IS NOT BACKING DOWN

[​IMG]

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Wow...Clemson gets no repect. You know I get it, we are having a down year this year and have been getting whipping consistently by F$U, but this new coach in Miami, whatever his name is, would be foolish to overlook the Tigers in Clemson.

3. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

Coach Rouse; but that's just how it's looking now man. It can change, but Miami, NC, and FSU are hot right now.

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i dont know about everyone else but how is miami referring to theirselves as being hot when they just lost to N.C.?

5. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

I knew somebody was gonna say it. We lost to #7 NC. I repeat #7. that is our only lost right now. 4-1, we gonna be 5-1. We hot.

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Oh okay so N.C. just cooled you off a bit?

7. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

Yes,

8. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i was being sarcastic.

9. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I think he meant their asses are hot after that spanking they took at the hands of the tarholes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

Ha Ha.. remember you play me 2

11. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Can't wait...i'll be on tonight too if you want some!!