New Coach Headed to the Pac 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Nov 19, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Some of you may have noticed Yankeery was removed from the league. However, I have replacement. gowazzucougs will be taking the final Pac10 spot. Not sure which team yet but I'll be sending his invite out tonight. He's in the LoC with me and is a solid sim player. Welcome aboard Wazzu!

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Hello, everyone I am coming in to take over a PAC-10 program which has yet to be named. I am leaning to one specific school, not Wazzu, however the Cougs may be a second or third choice. All I will say it is definetely not the Huskies.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Oh you'll get along great with Whygodwhy :D

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Pick ASU! I'd love for that to be a user game.

5. Jax351

Jax351 Walk On

Welcome to the group.

6. gowazzucougs

Are they good, or at least respectable, I am playing with the Cougs in the Trifecta and it is a serious rebuilding project. I am looking for a team I can play with right a way that is on level footing with everyone else.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

USC the only other user controlled pac 10 team. Stanford was but only for 2 weeks. You'll have to take a look when I get the invite out to you. You can take USC and be my mortal enemy!

8. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

USC and Stanford would probably be your best choices. I think USC had the top user recruiting class last year. I think Stanford had alot good young players to being with but i do not know how well the cpu did recruiting.

and welcome... I am getting out numbered by cougars.

9. gowazzucougs

I hate USC about as much as I hate the Huskies, so those two teams are scratched out of principle. Stanford is an obvious choice, I talked to Dakota and he says the Beavers are salvageable so I could choose them. However, I may take a look at the sundevils, they may be an interesting choice.

10. gowazzucougs

I am sure I will be able to get along with Whygodwhy, my wife is a Husky. I assume Whygodwhy will be like her when someone mentions Jake Locker's 53% career completion percentage. In addition there is no doubt who I would take if Whygodwhy had chosen his beloved Huskies in this dynasty.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

:thumbsup:

12. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Welcome to night owls

13. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I just want you to take Oregon State so we can have a meaningfull Civil War!

14. gowazzucougs

Apparently two schools want to lose their big rivalry game every year ;)

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

That's the spirit........you've got Beaver all over you!

16. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I am a locker realist. I am aware of his short comings. I would perfer the seahawks not take him in the first round if they go QB.

17. gowazzucougs

Oh God, that would be a disaster. I don't know what i would do, the past four years I have ripped on the guy, and then you throw out the possibility of me having to root for him, yikes.

18. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Any team is dumb to take Locker before the third round. And thats only if you NEED a qb.

19. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Welcome to the league, bro.

20. gowazzucougs

I probably won't accept tonight, and just start in the offseason

21. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I'm tired of this, my rep gets hurt and no league wants me anymore. I'm fine with getting the boot, but the reason I "did not play a cpu game" was that after I finished, I turned the game off at the end of game menu. apparently it didn;t register. if anyone wants a full recap of the game, pm me. i am not a bad dynasty member and this is all unfortunate

22. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

For future reference so no one has this problem again, Games to not get uploaded until you exit back to the dynasty Menu. It will say uploading results, and then it will upload images and videos to the dynasty wire.

This actually applies to all things ingame. Depth chart changes are saved when you go back the the dynasty menu. Recruiting is saved when you go back to the menu. Offseason activities.... back to the offseason menu. I really would not advise turning off your xbox at all unless your are out of the dynasty completely or sitting in the main dynasty menus.

23. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

well now i know. i fully understand that the spot was filled, i shouldnt have been that dumb. good luck with the league :) my main concern is clearing my name from being a flagged player, but i think im ok now

24. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Not blaming, but I'm really surprised with so many games that you've played, you wouldn't know you had to go out of the game to save it.

Everyone, this is why you post on the board after game is over. This mistake would not have happened if it had been posted.

Also welcome mr Wazzu. Back together again! lol Just a couple of Cougs.

25. gowazzucougs

Without further ado, I am taking over Oregon State Beavers. Dakota you are mine!