New Coach: Jam (the man!)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

New Coach: Jam (the man!)

Hey fellow Cream of the Crop members:

Jam is joining us here and will be taking over the high powered offense at Arkansas. Jam is a VERY active TF'er and I know will be a excellent addition to our great league.

Everyone please welcome him aboard when you get a chance. Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.

Jam your invite has been sent out. We are in week 7 still (JFunk & Tuco are playin Sat), feel free to play your game for this week we are currently in.

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Hey everyone! Really glad to be here in Cream of the Crop. I feel as if this league is one of (if not the) best league in TF. You users make it so, and I hope I can contribute to the greatness that is Cream of the Crop.

Look out for Arkansas!

(I'll play my game late tomorrow night)

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Welcome aboard Jam. I have heard nothing but excellent things about you and I am really glad to have ya aboard here in the Cream. The Arkansas team you are taking over is a solid team. I couldn’t tell you their ratings but I know they once again have a good record this year and are better off than 99% of the CPU teams in this OD that have never been under a user’s control. Please familiarize yourself with the rules we have here and just PM me with any questions or concerns you may have. Also please PM me your cell number since we often use that as a way to communicate here. Welcome aboard, and Merry Christmas

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

welcome jam

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Welcome and good luck. This is definitely one of the best leagues on TF and it only gets better when we add quality users like you. Welcome aboard.

6. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Welcome aboard my man.

7. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Thanks everyone!

And wow, I got lucky. Arkansas is in a really good position to perhaps make some noise in the SEC this year, should be fun!