New Coach: Jasonkapono72

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Kapono, May 17, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Hey guys, I just got added to The Overdrive today. I'm probably going to take FSU, but I kinda feel like checking out the rosters first. I might just pick a bad team like FAU though.

Well, about me I'm 19 and go to FSU, and live near West Palm, and I'm taking summer classes at FAU in the summer.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome to the league. FSU posted an 8-4 record going into bowl week. I think our commish who plays with Clemson needs some competition for that ACC title.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah, I'd love to pose as a challenge to whichever user has been doing the best.

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome to the league. As soon as I can get the xBox from my kids, I'll get on there and add you.

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I've decided to go with Navy and I'll play my bowl game now. By the way, are there recruiting limits for me this year? I have 8 seniors, 3 have signed, and about 7 have me listed number 1.

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Well, we have a +3 system going, so you can probably recruit away, don't worry about the number this offseason, just get who you can get.

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

OK, I messed that up, not 3 signed I think I meant 13.

8. pnc

pnc Walk On

welcome jasonkapono24

9. BigKing

Thinks PNC needs an avatar...

10. pnc

pnc Walk On

How?

11. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

You r right bucking, maybe we should start some kind of fund or charity event to help him get his avatar. :)

12. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Stupid autocorrect...that was supposed to be BigKing.

13. BigKing

On the top right of your screen, select your username and go into personal details. Find a good pic and put it in your avatar field.

@clayandlbf do you need to forward the week for the National Championship game???

14. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

No...it was simmed and Ohio st won. I advanced it to end of season, where it is now. But you have to wait 10 min to advance again and I had to leave for a baseball game. Ill advance it again when I get back home.

15. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Well after my 1st game: 28-27 bowl win over lowly Western Michigan, all I can say are these sliders are really tough (just like I like them).

And since the offseason is being done tonight, how exactly is the schedule made. I know I have lots of room for OOC games, so I'd take more than 4 if necissary: probably Notre Dame as one of them, possibly Navy-Pitt or Navy-Temple. I'll take as any and all challenges. I don't really care as long as they play Air Force and Army though.

16. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Ill get u as many as I can.