1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Coach: Jasonkapono72

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Kapono, May 26, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Hey guys, I'm going to be taking over as the New Mexico head coach. Now I haven't seen them yet, but IrishBearcat tells me they are pretty damn bad. I know Bearcat from playing in the League of Champions, which shut down about a week ago. I'm looking forward to trying to improve the old Lobos. I'll go ahead and put up a season preview once I get invited tonight. It's great to be here and in a league that's still running with so many user games.

About me:
    Well I'm 19 and an accounting/finance major at Florida State
    well here's the link

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/get-to-know-yas.1431/page-10#post-574905

Looking forward to start playing these Mountain West games.

2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Jasonkapono24 is a fine member and very sim. He'll fit in perfect with our league, and plans to stay for the long run.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Welcome aboard man, glad to have you. This is the toughest league I've ever been in, so I hope you don't mind losing! ;)

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I definitely don't mind losing and expect a good amount of losses this season. Air Force week 2, Nebraska week 3. It'll definitely be a challenge

5. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Welcome man, I know we've been in an od together before,I wanna say armchair entourage? Regardless welcome aboard, and hopefully u have better luck with the lobos than I did :)

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Either that or LoC. Both of which are now gone haha

7. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Everybody gone!
    We still Rollin!

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Welcome man! This is a very high intensity dynasty and adding another user is very exciting. Good luck this season.

9. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Welcome to the dynasty man, like everyone says this is by far a very intense dynasty (Broke my controller one time) but that's besides the point lol. Hope you enjoy it here.

10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

My controller took some serious abuse after my loss to you last year. time out..TIME OUT..TIME OUT! TIME OUT! WTF?! I'll never forget it...

11. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I was like why didn't he call a T.O? Who cares I will take the win!