New coach looking for a position.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CJ Bruner, Dec 6, 2010.

1. CJ Bruner

CJ Bruner Walk On

Looking for a spot with any team really, not sure as to which teams are available would be appreciated if i could get a small list of available teams (i prefer to play with Kentucky)

Aim = muzik33psn

2. alemic

alemic Walk On

@bamagrad

You can take any 3 star team that is not in a BCS conference. Bruner if Bamagrad isn't on by the time I get home from getting the x-mas tree I will talk to you on AIM about some of the teams you might be looking to join as. My AIM is killphilfromwill

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Alemic is Correct any team that is 1-3 star talent, I think UK is a 3 star but i'm not entirely sure. but there are plenty of other talent in the game, yr best bet is go on NCAA 10 and just for the hell of it just crank up a new dynasty and look at the list of all the teams in each conference. That'll give u a better idea.

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

Are we allowing teams to go into a BCS conference?

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Bama, the way the dynasty was set up originally, was user had to start in a non bcs school and earn their way up. If you changed it that's fine.

6. alemic

alemic Walk On

That's what I thought lol

7. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Yes People nothing has changed on the fact of the what this dynasty represents. Thanks BC.