New Coach @ Mizzou

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by thievaryx, Nov 19, 2009.

1. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

New Coach @ Mizzou

[​IMG]

Coach Omnibird will be taking over Mizzou immediately. The coach answered a few questions announcing his new duties.

I leave the fleXbox One for my dog spike, he loves bones. I'm here to run a high tempo, spread passing attack.

Absolutely not.

Let me just talk about our skill positions.
    At QB we got an extremely talented pair. Gabbert, who won the starting job coming out of camp is a RS-SR, he has a cannon for an arm, has some good wheels and has two years of starting experience under his belt. His backup, Dalton (RS-SOPH), was actually the starter last year... an all american... and he is going to be coming off the bench. It really shows how far Gabbert has come.
    Our receivers and running backs are upperclassmen and also very talented. All of these boys have huge play ability, so you better watch out for all of them!

Take care of the football on offense and stay aggressive on defense. If we do those two things on a weekly basis, as a coach I am sure everything will work out because I will put the kids in a position to succeed.

We don't need to be the best team in the country, we just need to be the best team on the field any given saturday... the rest we will let it play out.

GO TIGERS!
    [​IMG]

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Glad to have you onboard Coach! Good luck to your Tigers this season