New Coach @ ND

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Joe_THEDREAM, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Hey guys, joining up as ND. I'm a lifelong michigan and my alma mater, Central Michigan, fan. Being ND is is bittersweet for me as they are obviously michigans rivals. Its more of a respectful rivalry though. Both institutions have very similar academics, stadiums are laid out the same, storied traditions. I really wanted to be an independent team to schedule as many users as possible. I've been apart of TSO since '09. I joined when TF launched their PS3 division. I took some time off in '10 and i joined back into Chaos for a bit in '11 before joining Z2H and thats been my home since. My wife is going to be traveling a lot coming up so i figured picking up an extra OD would work well.

I'm a realtor and real estate investor in cincinnati. I work for myself. I go on rants about real estate so if you're tired of it, just tell me to shut it. I've lived all over the country following my wife around who works for GE, but i grew up in michigan. I lived in newport beach CA 2.5 years, 9 months of which i lived on the beach, was amazing. I've also lived in Boston, and south texas. I'm 27 and have been playing this game since i was 10 i believe. Love CFB. Look forward to getting to know the guys i don't know.

2. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Welcome Joe and also fordtuff504 at Miami. Neither of you will have many, if any, user games this season though.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Also you guys need to know Joe_THEDREAM is my arch-rival. Most of the time I am making him my little B**** he does get lucky and win some times. We talk mad smack to each other but it is done all in good fun and we do it to spice things up and really because I dont like him!!! MUAHAHAHA

• Like Like x 1