1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Coach - North Carolina

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikedredd, Oct 6, 2010.

1. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

New Coach - North Carolina

Chape Hill, NC - Coach Mikedredd was introduced as the new head coach of the Tar Heels. "It's an honor and a pleasure to be among you," said coach. As far as content goes I like to do statistical updates on the user teams every couple of weeks. Let me know if that's cool commish. I look forward to some great games with you guys, and making this dynasty kick ass!

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Everyone we got a class act among us here.We play in GBN together.Welcome aboard Mike really glad to have ya.Gl with the Heels

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Hey mike way to make an entrance. And yea the statistical updates sound great!

4. BTown

BTown Walk On

Welcome Mike......Quick word of advice....don't take money from agents....it will get your butt on probation around here fast!!