New Coach: runthepound

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Mar 5, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

New Coach: runthepound

We got a new coach in the ACC, runthepound is taking over the Florida State Seminoles. He is a very active new member here at TF and I'm glad to have him aboard, he should raise the bar even more to the already great standard you all have set here. He takes over a program that isn't as great as it was a few seasons ago but they should compete nonetheless. Welcome aboard dude

2. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

damnit hood i would have taken FSU over that's my favorite team didn't even know they were open.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome RTP!!!!!

4. Iron Mickey

that might be a good swap...runthepound is a die hard Georgia fan.....

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

They weren't when you came in, you were replacing a member from the SEC

6. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

well if they want we can swap em, thats fine by me

7. Iron Mickey

yeah...its just up to RTP i guess. He's not on AIM at the moment. But i will ask him.

8. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

i am fine if he wants to switch, really doesn't matter though i'm fine with staying with UGA if he wants to run with the noles.

9. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Thank You for the warm welcome. I am very excited to be a part of one of the premiere leagues here at TF. G Unit has been very instrumental in getting me involved here and I feel it is right to give him a shout out. Looks like a great group of owners here and I like the pace here. I am grateful for the invite.

DaPlaymaker, when I saw you were a FSU fan and had my Dawgs, the thought crossed my mind of asking too switch teams. But it looks like you have a good thing going up in Athens, and I don't ever play really well with my favorite team. For some reason I always take it a little too persoanl. So, I will do you the honor of taking care of your beloved Seminoles.

I have no idea what kind of team I am inheriting at FSU, but I look forward to putting them back into the National spotlight.

Again, thanks for having me here.

10. Iron Mickey

Thanks RTP!! I appreciate the props man. But dont pull a Jam and be a BUST...lol...

No for real RTP will be great for Cream of the Crop. He will be one of more active guys, gets games in quick, gives excellent summaries, scouting reports, and just plain active on the boards. Plus i have played him in an exhibition game and is a great SIM gamer and class act. I found him over at another place and i feel he will be runnin with us big dogs for a long long time.

We got to get you on this weekends radio show once you have checked out your team.

11. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

sounds good man. I hope to get a look at my team sometime today or tonight. Let me know.

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Welcome man. Glad to have you with us

13. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

once you check out the team i built brick-by-brick you can thank me. =-) welcome

14. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

added runthepound as FSU