New Coach: sceptic21

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jun 29, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

so he has basically already introduced himself, but here is the official new member thread! my sister-in-law went to lakeland Christian and florida southern. brother and her live in oviedo now. as for the other, well done on the NSync honesty and how in the world did you go to UF, live in Gainesville, but are apparently not a diehard Gator fan? hmmm!? weird.

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Well as usual the Commish is behind the 8 ball, been talking with Scott during the evening, Packers fans...Florida, family...already got his teams...he is on the move, called out the Tuna..no big deal, I mean the guy talks walks on the beach? Whatever happen to combat training?

Anyway Scott is on the roll...posted...so he is now up for the warm Cathedral welcome!

3. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Thank you Thank you everyone! Well, basically I moved from Lakeland to G-ville for santa fe college for aviation. It was amazing, but just too expensive for me. I don't know where Lakeland Christian is, but Florida Southern has a nice campus. But anyway, thanks for the thread guys.