New Coach: sdunlap

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jun 21, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

New Coach: sdunlap

Welcome, sdunlap!

He will be taking over for pepperklink.

sdunlap, pepperklink was Penn State but if you want to be any other team in the Big Ten besides Ohio State, Michigan or Iowa please let me know.

Thanks

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Welcome on board, man! Glad to have you.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    what happened to pepperklink?

4. controllerabuser

He had to drop this league. He doesn't have enough time and gave his spot up.

5. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

CA morphed into the Salad Monster and ate him.

6. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

haha i probably deserve that..

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    well welcome dunlap...he should be great in this league

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey fellas. Glad to be a part of this league. Sorry for the brief post but I just got home from literally a 17 hour day at work and Im exhausted. I'll check in tomorrow night and make the team choice and stuff then and get updated!

And thanks Bob....glad to see you in here. You are way too good for some of the stuff that went on you know where. Looking forward to playing with ya here and getting to know you in a better environment! You too will be a wonderful addition to this league!

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

Alright guys, finally got a tad bit of free time after my crazy work schedule the early part of the week so I thought I'd let you know a bit about me.

I'm 26 and co-own a small sports broadcasting operation in Washington State. We contract with the state athletic association (WIAA) to webcast 26 state championship events throughout the year, meaning well over 1000 games a year in total. We also do a ton of regular season stuff on top of that, so there's really a lot on my plate.

I'm a graduate of Washington State University (GO COlUGS!) and obviously would love to get them here at BFR eventually. I spent my 18-25 years in the Pullman area going to college and then working in radio in the local markets. I've recently moved back up to Spokane and have been here for a bit over a year. On top of my ridiculous work schedule for our broadcasting company, I helped open the new Red Lobster in Spokane last year. What an experience that was. We were THE busiest Lob in the world for the first four months we were open.....

I'm one of the co-commishes of the OMFL Madden league here. That has certainly been an eye opening experience. It takes a lot of patience and commitment to run a Madden League....even more than a NCAA dynasty. Managing 32 owners and teams can be a bit rough at times, but I think we have done a temendous job and in about a week it looks like we will be the ONLY Madden 10 PS3 league left full and running in the world. That is quite an accopmlishement as we have outlasted nearly all of our 'competition'. A tribute to Nate and what he has built.

I am glad I was asked to become a part of BFR. I was looking for a well run and dedicated NCAA dynasty that incorporated the Pac-10. As I said above, it would be my eventual goal to take on the WSU Cougars (what a challenge that would be!)....but I need to pick a Big-Ten team now so I will go with Penn St. . .but if any Pac-10 owner wants to switch to the Big-10 I'm all ears! :)

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Penn State is where it's at brotha

12. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey guys I just wanted to chime in. Due to me being in Trifecta for the xbox and my recent financial issues due to the oil spill here on the gulf coast I decided its best for me if I only get NCAA on 1 system for now which will be the 360. I saw dunlap was interested and decided to go ahead and give up my spot sooner rather then later so you guys could have a solid owner in dunlap. If my situation changes down the road I will hit you guys up to be on the waiting list. good luck to you guys

13. controllerabuser

sdunlap, welcome to the league.

I was looking forward to playing with the Ducks. The other two Pac-10 users are Big Ten teams in SH. So, I don't know if they'll want to switch.

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

I know, I was just throwing it out there.....worth a shot!