New Coach- tuco418

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Nov 24, 2009.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

New Coach- tuco418

We here in the Cream have a new member, tuco418(psn is same). He is filling the vacancy left by T2, and he will be the new man in charge of the Badgers up at the University of Wisconsin. The whole OD thing is new to him so we will help him with any questions he may have. He seems like a real stand-up guy and I'm glad we have him. Some of you may be wondering how he is taking over a Big Ten 10...DirtyD is switching from PSU to Florida after the season is over. So let's welcome Tulo aboard, should be a great addition.

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Welcome bro.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome aboard Tuco....

I guess you saw my message under your app. Good thing you decided to try out Cream of the Crop. This is the best NCAA league in TraditionFootball. We have the best core players. Long as you can get your games in and be active on the boards you will fit right in. And since your new to the whole OD thing, dont get too frustrated with a loss. Sometimes it takes a year or two to get the groove of the gameplay.

[​IMG]

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Just to clarify since I'm a dumbass and posted it wrong, the PSN is tuco418, with a C, not an L. My bad I orginally posted it wrong.

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I am anticipating a long term rebuilding project and have low expectations, a la Bruce Snyder/ Kansas State.

So what happens now- I saw a friend notice pop during a game but do not know where to approve it. I found the "view dynasty invites" section so I assume that will be there eventually. Do I need to do anything else?

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Listen G-unit is scared like a little girl. Anyone that has a yellow jacket as a mascot has issues.. lol Welcome to the league

7. NDCOLTS1979

Basically what you do is go to your messages. There is a message in there that takes and shows the message. Click on the the message and thats where you will see the request and approve it. Also yes in the dynasty invite will be in the dynasty invites.

8. tuco418

Disregard the finding friend approval request, found it

9. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

It's good to have you in the dynasty. I'm always happy to see new people trying the game and online dynasty mode. It's something you can really get into and enjoy.

10. tuco418

When do I get the invite?

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Oh i'm sorry man, i was supposed to invite you when i advanced but forgot. First thing tomorrow morning when i wake up i'll send the invite. Which team were you again?

12. NDCOLTS1979

he was taking the badgers

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I tried tuco418 and it still shows t2 in the dynasty and tuco as not in there. I have no idea why that is. Are you sure tuco418 is your psn?

14. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

nevermind it works, you are added now

15. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Didn't we want an even amount of teams per conference or that didn't matter? Because we now have 5 Big Ten teams right? Just asking because if we still have to have a nonconference user game then I'll have 5 user games and while I'm not against that, more user games generally means for slower advances as well as the fact that it may be unfair to how many users each person plays each year.

16. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Penn states coach is moving to Florida in the offseason

17. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Oh really? When did that happen! I must have missed something.