New Coach USC: T2Express

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

New Coach USC: T2Express

Please join me in welcoming T2Express to our league, USC's Favrelessjets was let go due to lack of participation and a couple of other issues.

Game on.

2. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

I was not going to comment on this, but I feel I must since Ro is very blunt and to the point and I don't want us to come of like asses.

#1 REASON
    Favrelessjets signed up for USC and as Arizona State as GreenWave85. I also found a third screen name he uses while digging through Operation Sports.

I gave Farvelessjets an opportunity to be honest and he told me that GreenWave85 was friend of his and he just signed him up.

However after checking with Hack, I was told that both sign up forms were created under the same IP.

To be honest I don't what the real truth is, but I feel it to be a tad odd and one bad onion can spoil the league. I also asked him numerous times to come to the forum and post for games and etc and did not hear from him. Farveless also refused to answer any pms and failed to follow the recruiting rules.

I will not let one person tear this league down, there are to many people here pointing in hard work for one person to spoil it.

Maybe I didn't need to make this public but I did. I want everyone to know we are just not randomly booting people.

HOWEVER!!!!
    If you fail to follow the very few simple rules, I.E SCHEDULE YOUR GAME IN THE FORUM or participate in mandated votes you will be replaced.

Matt

3. It pisses me off when immature kids try and ruin a league by cheating the system. It's really frustrating, but luckily we caught him! :)

Welcome to the league T2Express! Check out the scheduling board and let me know when you can play our week 2 game! My cell # is on the dynasty too so you can just text or call me if you'd like, no later than midnight though.

4. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I agree 1000% It really pissed me off ever since I found out he was trying to take 2 teams I knew he had to go.

5. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

wow... sounds like a bum wheel on the road to sucess. have no fear im dedicated and im trying to be flexible i have a pretty busy work schedule but im willing to flexable also. so thanks for the welcoming. good luck to everyone.. hopefully i can get out of the hole i started in a make it to the rose bowl.

ps. i hate pete carrol. :S lol but anyways ill be sure to keep on top of everything