1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

New Coach

I would like to welcome our newest coach, Coach jsmall28. He'll be coaching out of the Big10 with the Penn State Nittany Lions.

2. jsmall28

jsmall28 Walk On

Thanks for the welcome! Excited to start coaching my absolute FAVORITE team to the promised land!!!

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

cool...i need a 21-0 lead b4 we play our in-state rivalry at Heinz field ok....and welcome

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome. Nothing has changed from real life: The SEC is the conference where men are made, lol, jk

5. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Nice team choice, buddy. I took Penn State to the National Championship game last year. Best of luck in the Big 10!

6. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

good luck man ...is the promised land the capitol one bowl or the out back bowl ? lol jk

7. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Welcome to the bunch. Personally I hope you stink, since I use Michigan. I'm sure we'll have some fun though.