New Coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

With the football season winding down, and guys going bye-bye at an alarming rate, many commishes are scaling back to take care of their own leagues. Controllerabuser is a commish, and a member of a premiere league, and we have been talking for a while about finding him a replacement. I found someone who should be a good fit for the SEC east, so we're going to make the move.

I wanted to let you guys know, in case you logged in and saw that I removed CA. There has been no drama - we're just circling the wagons so we can survive the mass exodus that is to come.

Our new coach should be signing on tomorrow, most likely as South Carolina. Feel free to make as many Cock jokes as you feel are necessary. They always make me laugh.

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Sorry guys. It has been fun but with going back to work and having limited time, I have to take care of my premier league as well as the one I run. Good luck to you guys on your premier journey.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Thanks good luck with your league.

4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

[​IMG]

Cocky gettin his swerve on with some cougars!

GL, CA. Lay off of the controllers. I almost broke one the other day!

5. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

Dang! Don't be making cock jokes, I AM a gamecock ;)

Welcome!

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Throwin' me another user game, Arch'? Afraid of a potential re-match? ; ) Haha, bring it!