New Coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, May 19, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Please welcome @Kasper as the new coach of the USF Bulls. He fills a much need position in the Big East where the coaches are slim.

Introduce yourself man.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Hey guys, been around TF for a couple seasons now (reputation as seasonal, with good reason so feel free to rag on me) I'm hoping to be in this league through '11 and through the '12 cycle as well. I see some names around this league that I recognize, some not so much. Either way I look forward to meeting some new people here and having fun. I like the idea of this league as well.

About me personally, I'm 19 and live in South Dakota (yes we have internet). I finished my first year at South Dakota State a few weeks ago, but will be transferring to a tech school this coming fall to live with some buddies and finish my education in about 20 months. I plan on getting into Precision Agriculture. My favorite school is Nebraska, I love the blue collar attitude of Big Red and they are close to home. I don't really have many favorite pro teams; probably cheering for either the Thunder or Heat for the NBA, the Lions are growing on me in the NFL. I am a Twins fan for the MLB, again close to home and you hear about them a lot from the local newspaper etc, so they are probably my team in that regard.

Anything else, hell, feel free to ask.

3. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Welcome!

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

@MaslerBoros16

Assuming we keep track of recruiting following the usual way: I have 17 seniors and a 70 man roster so 17 schollies for the season. CPU has used 8 already.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Alsoooo @MaslerBoros16 I'll be using 4-3 defense with Western Kentuckys playbook (I like their I formations)

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ok