New Coach

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by Ragz1, May 25, 2011.

1. Ragz1

Ragz1 Walk On

Whats up everyone? I guess i'm the "FNG" for now i'm looking forward to becoming an active part of Overdrive and figuring this whole on-line dynasty thing out. This is my very first one but I am beyond amped to be accepted as a part of this league and looking forward to playing with some Sim ballers.

I will be running with Oklahoma mainly because I used to live and go to school in OKC and had a great time at all the OU parties. Don't worry though I pretty much suck at NCAA but i'm looking forward to hopefully getting in some good games and improving my game on the sticks since College Football is by far my favorite sport and i've been buying every NCAA since Bill Walsh college football. I tend to be a little long winded so i'll cut it here but if you guys have any questions fire away i'm an open book.

2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Welcome and good luck.

3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome Ragz

4. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

What playbooks will you be using and how does the talent on your team look so far?

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I love your avatar, you should post as much as possible! :)

6. Ragz1

Ragz1 Walk On

I'm going to be using OU's default playbook. I love running a multiple offense so I can mix things up also my QB is in the 80's in speed so I should be able to keep the Defense honest with a few option looks but I prefer the short to intermediate passing game. OU is looking good for 2015 we are atleast 3 deep at tailback and have a solid core of Tight Ends and Receivers. The O-line is anchored by a 99 overall LT who does well to keep my QB's blindside protected. The only spot we are weak at is FB where I look to pick up a solid blocker in recruiting. My starting TB also needs to work on his ball security even though he is very talented dropping of my football will not be tolerated and could lead to him getting splinters in his butt if it doesn't improve. The D is solid with a great LB core and Serviceable D-line. The secondary is average at best. Even though I said the Defense is solid there is room for alot of improvement since I prefer to run a fast and dominant shutdown defense.