New coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Oct 12, 2011.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

While I have been apart of Tso for awhile I had to leave for awhile. I have probably been in leagues with some of you before and just glad life has allowed me to get back into playing. With that said I have taken a position of defense coordinator with the greatest team in NCAA and that is the university of Illinois. I have blessed orange and blue my entire life and with them being 3 star and having the position it was a no brainer and looking forward to playing again

2. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

welcome colts! I got my start here at TSO in MACintheUSA of which you were the commish. This season is almost done but lookin forward to next season with you in the fold

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oh I remember you and vols. You guys came to the mac conference premier league with me. Wish I could of been around more towards the ens with macintheusa but life didn't allow it. I missed it giving the new guys a place to learn and play

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I was out for awhile too, broke my hand, had to have surgery, barely came back this year, running in BCS Chaos with JerzeyReign and the boys

5. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Mikedredd thanks to the invite to your league. Just want to have running the Troy Trojans.

6. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

welcome, we are gonna have to renew our rivalry!!

7. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

In deed my friend, we have some unfinished business...lol