1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Oct 20, 2011.

1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Great to be joining!....Hope its not an omen that a file failure occured on the same day! :eek:

Been in TSO for almost a year...only started ps3 gaming/NCAA/Madden last year...so consider myself a "old sophmore" as I strated release.....long time PAC 8-10-12 fan...play pure sim...love the game...some personal info:

Name(s): Leatherhelmets, Tug

Age: 63...thats right you can claim that you have the oldest NCAA coach
    Family: Wife, 3 dogs....the kids are long gone, thankfully
    Job: Retired, Educator of 33 years....from Washington State to Alaska...teacher, coach, adminstrator. Military: 1st Lt. USMC, 3 years
    Hometown: Snohomish, Wa....long time resident of Toutle, Wa (Mt. St. Helens area) and Wasilla, Alaska (thats right Sarah Palin's hometown, do not ask me about her)
    School/Major: Linfield College, BS. Physical Education/Speech. MS. University of Oregon, BS. Curriculum & Instruction. School of Hard Knocks. H.M. Whyte. Father
    Current Home: Ajijic, Mexico...1 hr. south of Guadalajara...one of the 5 best rated year round climates in the world
    Interests: My wife, our health and well being, community service through Rotary International, football, fitness & health, jazz, travel, reading and cribbage
    Favorite Athletes: Old school; Johnny Unitas, Ray Nitschke....Current; Peyton Manning, Ray Lewis
    Favorite teams; College; University of Washington, University of Oregon. Any college conference west of the Mississippi
    Pros; Baltimore Ravens and Indy Colts
    Best Movie: Any title that has "Alien" in it...or "Marine"
    Best Music: Jazz, traditional to contemporary and The Boss
    Interesting places you have visited; Uganda, London
    Best Food: Shrimp, Alaskan Halibut, Baker, Salad
    My Hero(s): Those Americans who despite being short changed by their government keep working hard!
    My Favorite Job: Being a school principal
    What did I learn from my parent(s): Hard work pays off

My goals in the league are to make have fun, build community and learn how to be successful in TSO...Personally to reach the skill level where I can beat a 19 year old who has been playing since birth!

contact info: TSO; Leatherhelmets. Ps3: ravens66tug. AIM: macrotario. Email: ravensmac@gmail.com

Best way to contact in order: league forum, pm. AIM. Email. PS3

[​IMG]

2. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

welcome!

3. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

welcome your invite was sent!

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Welcome I'm retired us army medic. Was forced out to bad knees miss everyday of it.