New Coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Oct 20, 2011.

1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Great to be joining!....Hope its not an omen that a file failure occured on the same day! :eek:

Been in TSO for almost a year...only started ps3 gaming/NCAA/Madden last year...so consider myself a "old sophmore" as I strated release.....long time PAC 8-10-12 fan...play pure sim...love the game...some personal info:

Name(s): Leatherhelmets, Tug

Age: 63...thats right you can claim that you have the oldest NCAA coach
    Family: Wife, 3 dogs....the kids are long gone, thankfully
    Job: Retired, Educator of 33 years....from Washington State to Alaska...teacher, coach, adminstrator. Military: 1st Lt. USMC, 3 years
    Hometown: Snohomish, Wa....long time resident of Toutle, Wa (Mt. St. Helens area) and Wasilla, Alaska (thats right Sarah Palin's hometown, do not ask me about her)
    School/Major: Linfield College, BS. Physical Education/Speech. MS. University of Oregon, BS. Curriculum & Instruction. School of Hard Knocks. H.M. Whyte. Father
    Current Home: Ajijic, Mexico...1 hr. south of Guadalajara...one of the 5 best rated year round climates in the world
    Interests: My wife, our health and well being, community service through Rotary International, football, fitness & health, jazz, travel, reading and cribbage
    Favorite Athletes: Old school; Johnny Unitas, Ray Nitschke....Current; Peyton Manning, Ray Lewis
    Favorite teams; College; University of Washington, University of Oregon. Any college conference west of the Mississippi
    Pros; Baltimore Ravens and Indy Colts
    Best Movie: Any title that has "Alien" in it...or "Marine"
    Best Music: Jazz, traditional to contemporary and The Boss
    Interesting places you have visited; Uganda, London
    Best Food: Shrimp, Alaskan Halibut, Baker, Salad
    My Hero(s): Those Americans who despite being short changed by their government keep working hard!
    My Favorite Job: Being a school principal
    What did I learn from my parent(s): Hard work pays off

My goals in the league are to make have fun, build community and learn how to be successful in TSO...Personally to reach the skill level where I can beat a 19 year old who has been playing since birth!

contact info: TSO; Leatherhelmets. Ps3: ravens66tug. AIM: macrotario. Email: ravensmac@gmail.com

Best way to contact in order: league forum, pm. AIM. Email. PS3

[​IMG]

2. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

welcome!

3. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

welcome your invite was sent!

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Welcome I'm retired us army medic. Was forced out to bad knees miss everyday of it.