New Coaches for 2016...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -4-, May 30, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

Just like to extend a welcome to our new coaches for this upcoming season.

ctvolfan will be taking over the Tennessee Volunteers.

The Users below were interested but haven't confirmed their spots as of yet.

@KillerNuts -Ohio State Buckeyes.

@I Peench -contacted me about being interested, but hadn't decided who he wanted to be. Hopefully he joins the Big 12 or Big East to balance things.

Also JagNation will be moving to take over the Florida Gators.

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

@killerNuts... hey man its been a while join up and lets get this dynasty rolling.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Great. :)

@-4- Toss an invite to i wicktorius i

4. -4-

-4- Walk On

@ctvolfan and @KillerNuts.

Went ahead and sent you two invites since I was on. You can join now or when we advance to offseason, it doesn't really matter. OSU has a 20-3 bowl loss to Notre Dame though, so if you don't want that on your record, probably wait until I advance tomorrow.

Tennessee you can join and even play your bowl game if you wanted to since it's against the CPU.

5. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

@-4- I will probably join but you can sim through the bowl game. I want a fresh start with UT next season.

6. -4-

-4- Walk On

Welcome to our latest new coach, broth262. He fills our last spot for this upcoming season.

Currently undecided on team selection.

7. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Howdy yall, just a little about myself:

I have been on TF for about 6 months now. This will be the 3rd dynasty I have participated in but the only the 2nd I'm currently involved in (I dropped one during the school year because school work was too much). I am 19 year old college student at the University of Maryland, and my goal is to be a college football coach, so believe me when I say everything I do in the game is in attempt to be as realistic as possible. My favorite college team is the Maryland Terrapins, but I don't always use them in games. Not sure who I will use yet, but will make up my mind in a little while after the Orioles game.

8. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

9. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

@-4- just got back from out of town and my xbox is acting up. Not sure if this is a long term problem or not, but I'll keep you updated. What teams are open?

10. -4-

-4- Walk On

Lol... shoot. Sorry man. I thought because you hadn't gotten to me that meant I should go to the waitlist. I waited til about 10pm yesterday and hadn't heard from you so I ended up filling your spot. Sorry, I feel kinda bad now.

11. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

No worries. Looks like my xbox isn't reading discs anyways. Good luck.