New Coaches - mrluchini and justasample

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

New Coaches - mrluchini and justasample

Welcome guys,

I had no idea your teams drew each other this week. What are the odds of that? Anyway, the advance is set for tomorrow at 10 pm, but if you guys have trouble getting it in my then, just say so and we'll see what we can do to help. You can post a thread in the scheduling section to schedule a time.

Also, have a look at the coaches roster when you get a chance. We declare offensive and defensive playbooks once a season, and we stick to them for that season, just like the real guys do. When you get a chance, let me know what to put in the blanks spots next to your names.

Welcome to the show. The guys will be along to begin your hazing any minute.

AG

2. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

lol, that's what i said.. "what are the odds that someone picks BYU on the same week i play them...

Hopefully FSU get's the same results in real life that i got in the game ;-)

I looked and see you already have my playbooks set.. Seems like you are on the ball Archie!

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I just put the default stuff in. It seemed the most likely set of choices. Welcome to our little playground.

4. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Man that was ugly. I was feeling good for the first quarter, but then the speed and athleticism of FSU started to dominate my boys. That and some terrible play calling. I sure hope this evenings game is not a preview of what will happen on Sept 18th.

Anyway, now I have an 0-3 hole to dig myself out of.

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Welcome guys! BYU and Florida State will make nice additions to the rosters. Glad to have you both

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I love having BYU and FSU in the league. I did my grad work with a couple of guys from BYU, and have rooted for them since, and FSU ... well, it's nice to have someone to hate.:D

I see an FSU/ND series in the future. The "Catholics vs. Criminoles" series is probably the greatest name for a rivalry ever. Aren't they bringing it back for real in a few years?

Anyway, welcome again. I'm considering suspending all recruiting rules for your schools in year one, to compensate for not being able to redshirt, and losing a few weeks of call time. I'll get back to you guys on that one.

7. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

BYU. awesome selection. like this guy already. and don't worry...i'll get your payback in the ACC championship game. yea, mbmonk, that means i'm gonna whoop your ass too...

bitch.

(thinking to himself...i'm gonna get my ass kicked, lol)

8. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

Yeah, you are exactly right it was not really me that beat you it was the fact that i have more talent..

I hope you are not really a BYU fan. If you are the Noles are gonna slap the s#$% out of you guys again this year!

Good luck with BYU the rest of the way.

9. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

Thanks! I will enjoy beating you all!

10. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

Everybody loves to hate us so bring it on! I don't too much care for soft a#% OSU anyways.

FSU will take on ANYBODY ANYWHERE! ND can step up to the plate anytime they are ready.. And no UM and ND is the series that that are bringing back.

I say yes please suspend the recruiting rules for this year :)

11. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

There are 2 guys that in this league that are on my naughty list... VT and OSU. I will play you guys, beat you and run the score up! My QB Ponder's 1st real game action was against VT and they ate him alive. He will get his payback!

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I actually kinda like FSU, to be honest. They've just been so dirty for so long that it's hard to really get behind them. My cousin played O-tackle for FSU. Let's test your fan/game knowledge - in his senior year, he was the highest rated player in EA college football. Who is he and in what year was that game released?

AG

13. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

wow, i'm drawing a blank.. our Oline has been... well i'll just say not so good for so long. The 1st name that comes to my mind is Alex Barron and i think it was 2006

14. vatechhokie01

"Everybody loves to hate us"

Doesn't this comment only apply to teams that are relevant?

15. vatechhokie01

sample...why don't you turn all this posting energy into a bio and game summary page?

16. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Welcome guys. Glad to have you on board.

FSU & BYU that is awesome.

This is turning into an ACC dynasty :p.

LMAO. We will see about that shit. Should be a good game :).

17. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

Don't overlook your trip to MIA in week 6. We will be waiting for you :)

18. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Hey, I gave you props. You were the better team…LAST NIGHT.

I am a true blue cougar fan. Parents are alums and I received my undergrad degree from BYU as well. I’ve been a fan from day one. I’ve been there to witness some great QBs pass through Provo, McMahon, Young, Bosco, Detmer, Sarkisian. Unfortunately, this season we are trying to find a new QB, so my expectations have been lowered. The trip to Tallahassee on the 18th could be scary.

19. vatechhokie01

^^^this is awesome. Yearly, I still try to figure out how the hell a bunch of white mormons are so good at football year in and year out. Brilliant!

20. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

Oh yeah, i forgot about that... Time for me to go to work now but i will do that.

We will never over look UM. We don't hate you guys as much as we do the UF but you guys are still pretty low ;-)

yeah, finding a new QB is tough but Heaps is supposed to be pretty good. I look forward to seeing how he progresses..

21. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Close, but the wrong guy. Here's a hint: Knee trouble dropped him to the fourth round in the draft.

22. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

LMAO!

It's coaching.. Something FSU has lacked for the past 8-10 years :-(

23. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Just whatever you criminals decide, please stay out of Eugene, we have a reputation to uphold there Jimbo!

24. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

We're God's team, I thought that was clear to everyone. :)

25. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

Jimbo will not be comming to Eugene. He wants no part of L. Blount he saw that right hook