New Colorado Coach

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Philstyle3005, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Coach Philstyle will be taking over this former Big 12 squad. Looking forward to the rebuilding project. I will accept my team later tonight when I get added, and will fill out my preseason information even though it's already late in the season. The real rebuilding will start this offseason where I try to land some recruits to fullfil the offense and defense I want to run. I'm thinking either Pro-Style or Pistol though with this team. Going to try something new since all I've ever ran is the spread, but I don't feel that I'd be able to get athletes for the Spread offense for a long while. The hope for the Buffaloes is to run one of those offenses, most likely the pro style, and eventually move to an Air Raid style of offense. 4-3 will be the defense played, depending on the defensive players that are already on the roster. Looking forward to playing against you guys, should be fun having everyone in the same conference.

• Like Like x 1
  2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Everyone please welcome Philstyle with open arms. He'll be a quality member that will add to our fantastic group here at LV, and he's a solid coach. Colorado couldn't have made a better hire! :)

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Welcome to the OD.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Bullshiiiiiiiit

I wanted Colorado!

but really, I like WSU, and welcome Philstyle3005 --- glad we could get another OC player off the bandwagon!

5. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Maybe I can actually beat Philstyle now that he has shitty Colorado.